I love love love Tiffany's Podcast, Raise Your Hand Say Yes and I was thrilled that she agreed to come on the podcast. In addition to the podcast, Tiffany is a branding coach for the highly creative woman and general kick-ass woman, lives in the bay area of California with her husband and is mom to twin girls. She is one of the most inspiring and creative women I know online and I know you will all draw inspiration from her story, her humor and her ability to let go of some difficult experiences during her postpartum year.
In this episode we chat about:
- How her mom went to multiple psychics that predicted that she would have twins
- Managing motherhood as a work-at-home mom
- Using humor to cope with the chaos of postpartum, especially with twins
- Starting her podcast when the girls were only 4 months old
- Showing her girls that it's great to be ambitious, particularly as a woman
- Staying flexible and open to all experiences in birth, postpartum and parenthood
- Processing her traumatic birth, "forgiving" her body and being grateful for two big healthy babies. Over 7lbs each for Twins!
- Letting ourselves off the hook when things don't go as planned
- And SO much more.
This is a great one, guys, enjoy!
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go to http://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!