Today I chat with Kirsten Brunner of Baby Proofed Parents. On top of running this awesome and helpful blog for new parents, Kirsten is an actively practicing licensed professional counselor and mom of two rambunctious boys. In her episode we chat about:
- How she came to create Baby Proofed Parents
- Early breastfeeding troubles
- A huge plug for Brian the Birth Guy who will be another guest on the show this spring
- The importance of taking a "self inventory" of yourself for postpartum BEFORE birth
- Letting go of perfectionism in motherhood
- The importance of taking care of yourself and your relationship with your partner
As was mentioned in the episode, Kirsten also offers skype consultations for those who aren't in Austin, Texas, so feel free to reach out to her! Enjoy!
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go to www.audibletrial.com/posptartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!
** More info about the Mama Talks happening here in Sacramento can be found here.