Today I am excited to welcome blogger and fellow podcaster Bryn Huntpalmer. She is mom to two kiddos, blogs at With Her Own Wings, is a senior content manager for Modernize.com AND is the creator and host of the Birth Hour Podcast. I enjoyed sharing my daughter’s birth story on her podcast at the end of 2015. In her episode we talk about:
· Her first postpartum year while her and her husband were in grad and law school
· Interviewing for a job at 3 weeks postpartum
· How the strength from her birth allowed her to have a kickass interview
· Breastfeeding challenges
· How she got started with the Birth Hour Podcast
· Reaching out to your friends who are new moms, even if they aren’t close friends
· #TakeBackPostpartum, #VariationsofNormal, #StopCensoringMotherhood on Instagram
You can learn more about her podcast at The Birth Hour. To hear the episodes where she talks about her kids/ birth stories, go here and here. If you want to hear me talk about my daughter's birth story on her show, go here.
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go tohttp://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!