Today I chat with LA-based fitness expert Sara Haley! pre/postnatal exercise specialist, and mom of two boys. Her best-selling fitness programs are for moms: the award-winning prenatal workout DVD, Expecting MORE and follow-up Expecting MORE: The 4th Trimester Workout, for after baby and beyond. She also has a highly acclaimed excuse-proof workout program, Sweat UNLIMITED which offers quick workout solutions for busy people. With over 15 years of experience in the fitness industry and 7 years as a Reebok Master Trainer, Sara has a passion for giving women tools to stay fit, healthy and happy before, during and after pregnancy in the safest and most effective ways possible.
In this episode we talk about:
- Her postpartum stories and how she fell into working in the prenatal and postpartum fitness realm
- What diastasis recti is
- Her advice for fitness when it comes to pregnancy and postpartum: Listen to Your Body!
- The importance of getting into good physical shape pre-pregnancy if you can
- Check out two of her youtube videos that were mentioned: 3 Things to Know Before Baby and Top 5 Biggest Postpartum Exercise Mistakes
- The importance of accepting our changing priorities as new moms.
Sara has also generously offered 30% off her DVDs with the code PP30! You can learn more about Sara by visiting her website.
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go to http://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!