I so loved chatting with Stasia Savasuk about her birth and postpartum stories! Her stories are so amazing and powerful and she is just such a wonderful and inspiring person. She also blogs at Thrift Me Pretty and hosts Stasia’s Style School, “A 5-week online class and lifelong sisterhood that will teach you how to identify YOUR own personal and unique style so you can be the BRAVE BOLD BEAUTIFUL woman that you are…EVERY. DAMN. DAY!”
In her episode we talk about:
· Two amazing birth stories! Her daughter has some genetic abnormalities and her son was nearly an 11lb natural birth!
· How having a daughter with physical anomalies allowed her to change her own body image issues and how that led to the formation of Stasia’s Style School
· The stories that our closets hold
· How terrible the doctor treated her in describing her daughters unique features right after she was born and how all she saw was perfection. This was the moment she became a mother.
· How advocating for her child probably saved her life.
· Pumping Exclusively for 18 months with her daughter
· How empowered she felt after delivering her nearly 11lb son when her doctors were positive she was going to need a c-section
· And SO much more!
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go to http://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!