Today I’m really excited to chat with Nathalie Saenz of the Dearest Doula Podcast. Nathalie is a Birth Doula and mom of one with another on the way. I had the pleasure of being on her Dearest Doula podcast last year, twice! – you can listen to those episodes here. In this episode we talk about:
· How she healed from her C-section from her first birth
· And found her passion in birth work after seeing a play about birth and The Business of Being Born
· How she is planning for a VBAC homebirth with her second child
· Undergoing a mastotomy from mastitis during her first breastfeeding experience
· The importance of not projecting our own expectations on new mom friends, supporting the fact that being a new mom is hard.
To find out more about Nathalie and find her podcast, visit her website here.
She also mentioned the Birth Without Fear Blog.
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go tohttp://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!