Today I had so much fun talking with Judy Tsuei! Judy is a 4th Trimester Body & Mind Coach and author of Meditations for Mamas: You Deserve to Feel Good. She empowers new mamas to thrive in the postpartum phase, especially in finding their identities again, creating time for self-care, and alleviating the pressure to have it all together. Most importantly, she helps women struggling to get their bodies back to feel more beautiful than ever before — as a mama.
In her episode we talk about:
- Her fairytale whirlwind Hawaiian romance
- Getting to the other side of the first year of motherhood
- Struggling through hyperemesis gravidarum during her pregnancy and how that connected to her earlier bullimia issues
- The "creative burn" during postpartum, without the wherewithal to act on these ideas
- Being patient when you want to jump right back into your career after birth
- A powerful Hawaiian forgiveness practice
- Sometimes you do whatever you need to do to survive something like hyperemesis gravidarum, including watching porn
- The importance of building your relationship with your child in your own way
- Having realistic expectations for what postpartum will look like
- The importance of grieving your previous life
- No request is too big or too small during the postpartum period
Be sure to check out Judy's website, blog and of course, book! If you purchase her book directly through her website you will receive a complimentary 45-min Feel Good Coaching assessment with me to find more time in their day for themselves, discover how to feel good in their bodies again, and learn how to reclaim their identities. Sign up for that here. She also has a supportive facebook community group: Hot Mamas and Babes.
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go tohttp://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!