This week I'm back with the other half of the One Bad Mother Podcast duo, Theresa Thorn, chatting about her postpartum and birth stories with her two sons. Theresa is so warm and funny and insightful, I know you will love her and this episode!
In the episode we talk about:
- Attempting to work from home with a newborn when you own a business
- Dealing with the separation of the pubic symphysis
- Her positive labor and birth experiences with both boys
- How One Bad Mother got started, from her perspective
- How we don't need to be the same as our mom friends!
- How sometimes having kids can actually make us feel MORE like ourselves
- Relationship struggles when a baby arrives
- The importance of therapy and help and how we need to talk more about mental health
- The importance of supporting new parents after birth
- There's no right way through the Postpartum Year
Thank you Theresa!!
You can find One Bad Mother online here, or anywhere you get your podcasts.
You can find One Bad Mother on Facebook here.
You can also find the One Bad Mother private Facebook group - as mentioned in the episode - here.
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go tohttp://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!