Jenna is so lovely. I loved getting to chat with her about meditation and motherhood and so many other things! Jenna is the founder and nutrition therapist at the private practice Eat to Love where she works with people with disordered eating. She also leads a weekly meditation group for moms called the Open Heart Project Mommy Sangha. She lives with her partner Andrea and their one year old son Domenico Peter, aka Mimmo, in New York City.
In her episode we talk about:
- The struggle of being a full time mom and entrepreneur
- The beauty of having grandparents to help out with childrearing
- The importance of vulnerability to give others permission to be vulnerable
- The way time changes when you become a parent
- Her work leading the Open Heart Project Mommy Sangha
- Changes in partner relationships when a baby enters the picture
- The difficulty of not knowing
- And more!
Don't forget to check out Jenna's website and meditation group. You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go tohttp://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!