Today is a special episode where I invited Kelsey Wharton from episode 4 back to both give us an update on her life with two children and to have her interview ME.
I wanted to turn the tables and be able to share my own birth and postpartum stories with my listeners without having me just talk at you. And Kelsey's podcast, The Girl Next Door Podcast with her neighbor Erica is one of my favorites and her and I really connected so I thought she would be a wonderful person to have on to interview me!
In this episode we talk about:
- Kelsey's advice & experience on life with two kiddos
- About my daughter Clare's birth story (which you can also read here) & both Kelsey and I's coping methods for labor
- My ICEA certification and how I decided to enter birth work
- Nipple Shields & Tailbone Pain
- Accepting the changes in our bodies Postpartum
- Focusing on non-comparison, and doing what's right for our babies and families
- And so much more.
Thank you SO much Kelsey for coming on and taking over the show for an episode! :)
Check out Kelsey's Blog, Rising Shining.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here.
You can also stream this episode directly here.
An update on The Postpartum Year Anthology: Thank you all SO much for your submissions! I have received over 50. Yay! Due to the insanity of the holidays, I will likely not get into reading through them until the new year. (An email will go out to those who submitted shortly, so hang tight.)
And again - THANK YOU!