I first learned about Danielle when Ricki Lake and Abby Epstein were running their Kickstarter to make the documentary "Sweetening the Pill" about hormonal birth control. Danielle is a major fertility awareness advocate, the creator of Appleseed Fertility and a new mom!
In this episode we chat about:
- Fertility Awareness Method (of course!) and knowing all of your choices when it comes to birth control
- Her Birth Center Birth Turned Hospital Birth
- Restructuring our ideas of what productivity looks like with a small baby
- How important it is to ask a new mom what THEY need or want in postpartum.
- The return to fertility while breastfeeding
- The Seven Standards of Ecological Breastfeeding
To learn more about Danielle and Appleseed Fertility visit her website here.
To learn more about the Sweetening the Pill Documentary, go here.
To see the HelloFlo video check it out, here.
You can find today's episode wherever you get your podcasts and you can also stream it here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go tohttp://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!