Today is a special episode where I talk with Jillian Van Ness who is a certified Infant Massage Practitioner and Watsu® Massage Practitioner. I am so excited to share these two lesser known modalities with you all today!
In the episode we talk about:
· The benefits of infant massage for both babies and their caregivers
· What an infant massage class looks like
· The absolute importance of touch in our lives
· How she got into infant massage
· What is Watsu Massage?
· What a Watsu Massage session looks like
· How Watsu can be particularly helpful for pregnant women
· Her dream to build an aquatic center here in Sacramento
To learn more about Jillian please visit her website.
Free Swim Lessons at Swim America in Davis, CA
To find an infant massage practitioner in your area go here.
To find a Watsu® Massage practitioner in your area go here.
You can find the show wherever you find your podcasts, or stream it directly here.
As always, please consider subscribing and leaving a review on iTunes here. Your reviews really help the show out because they allow it to be more visible so that we can reach more moms.
Do you shop on Amazon? Use this link and do your shopping as you always would and the show will get a teeny tiny kickback.
The podcast is also sponsored by Audible.com. To get your FREE audiobook and 30-day trial, please go to http://www.audibletrial.com/postpartum
You can also support the show by becoming a patron on Patreon. No donation is too small, for as little as $1 per episode, you can make a huge difference for the show. Click here to learn more.
Thank you SO much for your support!